A man threatening to jump off the Clifton Suspension Bridge



Posh and Becks are sitting in front of the television watching the six 
o'clock news. The main story is a man threatening to jump off the 
Clifton Suspension Bridge on to the busy road below. 

Posh turns to Becks and says: "David, I bet you £5,000 that he jumps!" 
to which Beckham replies "£5,000? Done! I bet that he doesn't." 

So they shake hands on the bet and continue watching. Sure enough, the 
man jumps and hits the road below with a loud thud. Beckham takes £5,000 
out of his back pocket and hands it to Posh. 

But she refuses. "I can't take your money, David," she says. "The truth 
is, I was cheating. I saw the five o'clock news, so I knew he was going 
to jump." 

"No, babe, fair's fair" says David. "That money is yours fair and square 
I was cheating just as you were. I saw the five o'clock news, too. I 
just didn't think he would do it again."


Liked this Joke? Do share it with your Friends.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Recommended Jokes