Chosing A Wife

 

A man had to choose one of his three girlfriends to marry. He decided to give each one $5,000 and see how they spent it.

The first one got a makeover with the money. She told the man, "I spent the money to look prettier for you because I love you so much."

The second one bought new golf clubs and a television. She said, "I bought these gifts for you because I love you so much."

The third one invested the money in the stock market, doubled her investment, returned the $5000 to the man and reinvested the rest. She said, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought long and hard about how each of the women spent the money. He finally decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.


Liked this Joke? Do share it with your Friends.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Recommended Jokes