A blonde woman is invited for dinner


A blonde woman is invited for dinner at her cousins house and as they only live a few blocks apart the blonde lady has walked there. As the blonde is getting ready to leave it starts pouring with rain. The cousin has had a few too many drinks at dinner so says to her blonde cousin “why not just sleep the night here and you can head home tomorrow when it’s stopped raining or I can run you home as I’ll be sober then”

The blonde agrees so her cousin goes to get some blankets. When she comes back with the blankets she can’t find the blonde anywhere. Half an hour later there’s a knock at the door. It’s the blonde, completely drenched. The cousin says “What are you doing ? Where have you been in the rain I thought you were going to sleep over?” “Yes I am ” says the blonde “but I had to go home to get my pajamas”


Liked this Joke? Do share it with your Friends.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Recommended Jokes